This is the web site of Shark Bay World Heritage Area.
Our postal address is
201 Foreshore Drive
Geraldton WA 6530
- We can be reached via e-mail at Sharkbayenquiries@dec.wa.gov.au or you can reach us by telephone at 99215955
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them .
- Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.